BondTech LGX for Flexibles Set
Made for flexibility
- Small and light
- Easy installation
- Processing of soft materials
- Versatile mountability
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 3-4 days
Delivery on Monday, 15 March: Order before Thursday at 10:00.
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Drucker Upgrades|
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
Developed with flexibility in mind
The LGX For Flexibles Set is a special setup with parts needed to use the LGX extruder to create a printhead that excels at printing most materials and especially soft and flexible filaments.
The set contains a reversible heat sink that can be attached to the left or right side of the cooling block. The heat sink also contains the hole pattern for attaching 40 x 40 mm fans.
Advantages of the LGX For Flexibles Set:
- Allows processing of softer materials
- Keeps the printhead small and light
- Assembly is versatile and can be done in multiple ways to suit your needs
Contents of delivery:
- 1x black anodized LGX ™ aluminium cooling heatsink
- 1x air-cooled black anodized LGX ™ aluminium cooling block
- 1x air-cooled LGX ™ cold block mounting parts
- 1x Copperhead ™ LGX ™ heat break
- 1x Copperhead ™ heater block
- 1x BondTech M6x1x7.5 coated brass nozzle 0.4 mm (V6)
Questions & Answers about BondTech LGX for Flexibles Set
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.