BondTech LGX Lite V2 Extruder Without Stepper Motor
Dual drive extruder with larger drive gears
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For 1.75mm filament
- Increased filament grip
- Easy maintenance
- Pre-tension lever
Item no.: BTE-EXT01LGX41008, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7350011410088
Product information & technical details
The Bondtech LGX Lite V2 is a filament feeder based on the LGX Large Gears eXtruder that uses Bondtech's new Dual Drive Technology with larger drive gears.
► This extruder only supports 1.75mm filaments.
► This extruder does not allow a mounting plate between the motor and the extruder.
► There is no stepper motor included in the contents of delivery.
LGX Lite V2 features:
- Larger drive wheels for increased filament grip,
- Filament pre-tension lever for repeated results,
- Drive wheel maintenance window for easy cleaning,
- Compact, lightweight and centered filament path for more performance and better compatibility,
- Multiple mounting hole patterns for easy and flexible installation,
- Compatible with round Nema14 stepper motors,
- Undyed and uncoated nylon housing in black design,
- Tighter tolerances,
- Micro form factor,
- Better workmanship,
- More stable 2-part housing,
- Additional attachment point,
- Improved filament grip,
- Increased heat resistance,
- Precisely centered stepper motor (NOT included).
3D printed PA12 case
The extruder housing parts are printed with glass-filled polyamide 12. This durable material ensures maximum strength, precision and higher temperature resistance.
- 1x LGX Lite V2 feeder
- 1x 2 mm hex key (recommended tool)
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker
- 1x plug-in collet
- 1x 30 mm PTFE tube for use in the PTFE tube adapter
- 8x M3 square nuts to reinforce the mounting holes