bq Easy Go PET-G Transparent
Good ABS alternative with better printability in transparent
- Higher heat resistance than PLA
- Heated bed necessary
- The best alternative to ABS
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||PET / Copolyester Filaments|
|Net weight:||1000 g|
|Recommended heating temperature:||60 - 80 °C|
PET-G is the best material for advanced users.
- Higher heat resistance (glass transition temperature: 70ºC - 75ºC)
- Very hard
- Does not need kapton tape
- Heated bed at 60 ºC - 80 ºC required
Important: Do not clean the bed with alcohol. Keep in a dry and well-protected place. PET-G is the best alternative to ABS: It is non-toxic, recyclable and releases fewer particles into the air.
English reviews written for bq Easy Go PET-G Transparent
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.