bq Prusa i3 Hephestos
Complete kit with instructions
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: bq
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, SD card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Heated building board: No
- Heated building platform : No
- Printing speed: > 80 mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 215 x 210 x 180 mm
- Device dimensions of coil [LxWxH]: 460 x 383 x 430 mm
- Minimum layer height: 60 µm
- Printing Materials: PLA Filaments, Special Filaments
Full 3D printer set including instructions
The Prusa i3 Hephestos 3D printer is an advancement of the RepRap community.
It holds many improvements. A complete set with all assembly parts and appropriate instructions.
The price / performance ratio is almost unbeatable.
Convenient, easy and secure
One of the most important innovations around the Prusa i3 Hephestos are the cable drag chains with which the cables are brought together at the top and rear. This guides the movements of the printer for smoother performance.
The Hephestos uses just about 60 watts of electricity due thanks to the heating board.
bq has chosen PLA as the printing material of choice, as it can be used at home without any hassles. PLA is very lightweight and achieves excellent results.
Open Source and Components
The Prusa i3 Hephestos consists of components that are 100% of freely accessible. You can develop the parts according to your taste. bq is a completely open sourced in order to share the knowledge with the community.
The entire structure of 3D printers right through to the printing itself has been thoroughly thought through by bq.
The Prusa i3 Hephestos works perfectly together with bq's own PLA filament.
An upgrade set for the Prusa i3 Hephestos is available, whereby it reaches a printing range of 200 x 300 mm.
Adjusting of the Z axis
Levelling the building board
English reviews written for bq Prusa i3 Hephestos
- No reviews available