Creality Sermoon V1 Pro
The "magic" box from Creality in the "Pro" version
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Creality
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: SD card, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Heated building board: Yes
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 175 x 175 x 165 mm
The Creality Sermoon V1 Pro has numerous intelligent features and a practical housing.
Main features of the Sermoon V1 & Sermoon V1 Pro
- Immediately ready to go - no assembly and no levelling necessary
- 175 x 175 x 165 mm build volume
- Max. Nozzle temperature: 250 ° C
- Max. Heating bed temperature: 80 ° C
- "Sprite" direct dual gear extruder for strong, uniform extrusion and precise prints
- Quiet printing thanks to super-quiet fans & 4-axis Silent IC mainboard
- Intelligent one-button control enables automatic feed / return
- Bendable, magnetic metal platform for stable prints and easy detachment of the model
- Fully enclosed chassis for more security and stability
- Filament sensor & resume printing function
- Remote control via the Creality cloud app
- Quick-remove nozzle for easy dismantling and assembly, more efficient component replacement and easier nozzle maintenance
Unlike the Sermoon V1, the Sermoon V1 Pro is also equipped with two other special features:
- Real-time print monitoring via HD camera
Easily manage your printing process via the Creality Cloud App and monitor the printing status via the wide-angle HD camera to always have everything under control. An automatic LED light ensures a good view of your model even at night.
- Door with safety sensor
The Sermoon V1 Pro is equipped with an intelligent door, the safety sensor of which is triggered when the door is opened, pauses the printing process and the device cools down quickly to protect children and pets.
Immediately ready to go - no assembly and no levelling necessary
Just open the box and you can start 3D printing. The Sermoon V1 / Pro does not require any assembly and no print bed levelling is necessary.
Quick nozzle replacement
A nozzle that can be removed quickly ensures easy disassembly and assembly, more efficient component replacement and easier nozzle maintenance. This not only extends the life of your nozzle but it also has a significant impact on the success of your 3D prints.
Bendable, magnetic metal platform
The magnetic metal platform ensures stable prints and can be bent so that the model can be easily removed after printing.
Intelligent control via the Creality cloud app
You can manage and control your printing process remotely via the Creality Cloud app.
Intelligent one-button control for automatic feed / return
It only takes one click to insert or remove the filament.
Fully enclosed chassis
From the outside, the Sermoon V1 / Pro is a compact cube but on the inside it is a magical world in which you can turn your creative ideas into reality with a build volume of 175 x 175 x 165 mm.
"Sprite" Direct Dual Gear Extruder
The "Sprite" direct drive extruder developed by Creality itself has two chrome steel gear wheels for a firm filament grip, even extrusion and precise prints.
Super quiet operation
With an operating volume of less than 45dB, you will hardly notice the Sermoon V1 / Pro thanks to the super-quiet fans & 4-axis Silent IC mainboard.
Resume printing function and filament sensor
The Sermoon V1 / Pro has the function to detect filament missing or breakage / loss of performance and to continue printing after restoration. By accurately recording the print data at the time of a power failure / filament run-out or break, filament and time can be saved.
1 English review written for Creality Sermoon V1 Pro
5 customer reviews in all languages
1 customer review in English
5 customer reviews in all languages