DimaFix Adhesive Pen
Ideal adhesive for the build board
Features & Advantages
- Easy to use
- Very good adhesion
- Suitable for many materials
Item no.: I3D-DIMAFIXPEN, Content: 90 ml, EAN: 8436556020025
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: I3D-DIMAFIXPEN
- Manufacturer No.: DIMAFIXPEN
- Manufacturers: DimaFix
- Content: 90 ml
- Product types: 3D Printer Accessories
Good adhesion of your printed part on the print bed is a must in 3D printing! DimaFix Pen is a new product based on the Dimafix adhesive spray so that your object remains fixed during the printing process and avoiding deformation.
The Dimafix Pen has the same adhesive properties as the Dimafix spray, which ensures a strong bond between the first layer and the building board. The pen is intended for use with heated build plates. Below 60 ° C, Dimafix becomes inactive so prints can be easily removed from the board. Dimafix is completely water soluble. The cleaning of the building board is, therefore, a simple process. The Dimafix Pen can be used more than 100 times and contains no gas.
Different print bed temperatures lead to different degrees of adhesion:
Below 60 ° C: Low adhesion - so that the objects can be detached from the plate
60 - 75 ºC: Medium adhesion for simple geometries
75 - 95 ºC: High adhesion for complex geometries and long prints
Above 95 ºC: Very high adhesion, for very complex geometries and very long prints
How to use the DimaFix Pen:
- Shake the Dimafix Pen well before use
- Check if the printing bed temperature is below 50 ° C and apply Dimafix on your printing bed
- Wait a few seconds for the print surface to dry and warm the print bed
- Keep the print bed temperature above 65 ° C during printing
- After printing, wait until the heated bed has cooled down to easily remove the component
- Almost no warping
- Suitable for all types of materials (especially ABS filaments)
- Easy removal of the model after printing (as soon as the building board has cooled down)
- Easy to clean - the product is water soluble
- Over 100 applications possible per stick
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about DimaFix Adhesive Pen
0 English reviews written for DimaFix Adhesive Pen
31 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 31 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products