DruckWege Type S Grey
SLA Resin for various 3D printers in grey
- Fast curing
- High level of detail
- Smooth object surface
- Low odour
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D82|
|Light source:||SLA - Laser|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
DruckWege Resin is a UV resin with industrial properties designed and manufactured for SLA 3D printers with laser light sources. Our resin is very durable, easy to paint and has exceptional physical properties. We have adjusted the viscosity of Type S so that it is suitable for printing in SLA machines with wipers and heating elements.
DruckWege resin cures under UV light.
DruckWege Type S Resin is compatible with:
- Formlabs 2 (best printability with settings WHITE V4 in open mode)
- other laser-based SLA systems
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 204 - Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction.
Questions & Answers about DruckWege Type S Grey
English reviews written for DruckWege Type S Grey
Did you know?
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hull, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.