E3D High-Temp Heated Bed 240V
Strong heated beds for very high temperatures!
- Up to 200 ° C operating temperature
- Fast heating up
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Drucker Upgrades|
High-temperature heating beds for printing high-temperature plastics or when fast heating-up times are required. They must be used with an SSR for switching and control.
- 500W (200 mm x 200 mm)
- 800W (300mm x 200mm)
- 1100W (300mm x 300mm)
Maximum operating temperature: 200 ° C
Maximum temperature: 250 ° C
Heating time: 80 seconds to 100 ° C
- 1 x high-temperature heating bed
- 4 x PPS spacers
- 4 x M3 x 8mm screws
- 8 x 3 mm ID washers
Caution! These heating beds get very hot!
- Use suitable protective equipment when operating a machine with this component.
- If the device is operated with mains voltage, the user must ensure that the cabling is insulated and complies with the relevant regulations.
- During the first heat cycle, smoke can come from the metal plate or the heater due to the high temperature reached by the heated beds. This is normal and due to the manufacturing process. However, you must ensure that the device is first heated up in a well-ventilated place.
- Please note that you cannot print directly on the bed. A glass bed is required. These beds have a flatness of 0.75 mm and are so accurate that, when clamped to a glass plate, they correspond to the flatness of the bed.
Questions & Answers about E3D High-Temp Heated Bed 240V
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.