E3D Revo CR
For the benefits of E3D's RapidChange Revo system on your Creality 3D printer
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Simple and quick nozzle change by hand
- Includes 0.4mm Revo nozzle
- Increased efficiency & safety
- Max Temperature: 300℃
- No additional brackets or adapters required
Looking for spare parts for this product?
Item no.: E3D-REVO-CREALITY-175-24V-AS, Content: 1 pc, EAN: n/a
Product information & technical details
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
The perfect upgrade for your Creality 3D printer!
The Revo CR Hotend improves print quality and device security and offers you all the advantages of E3D's RapidChange Revo system on your Creality 3D printer:
- Easy and quick hand-held nozzle changes - No hot tightening required
- Revo nozzles are factory sealed so there is much less chance of nozzle leaks
- Increased Efficiency - The included Revo HeaterCore heats up your 3D printer faster and more efficiently than the standard hotend
- Increased Safety - The built-in PTC provides additional failsafe protection against thermal runaway
- Max Temperature: 300℃
No brackets or adapters required
Convenient M3 thru-holes match Creality's X-Carriage mounting pattern, so no additional brackets or adapters are required for installation so you can get up and running quickly.
Easy nozzle change
A variety of Revo nozzles improve the capabilities of your 3D printer without complicated nozzle-changing processes. Each Revo nozzle can be changed by hand.
Simple, hassle-free connection
Solderless, crimpless butt splice connectors have been included for easy connection, so you can get up and running quickly without having to detach your entire wire bundle.
Revo nozzles are factory sealed so there is much less chance of nozzle leaks and no hot tightening is required.
The included Revo HeaterCore heats up your 3D printer faster and more efficiently than the standard hotend.
Start 3D printing immediately without annoying firmware adjustments: E3D has integrated a 100K NTC thermistor in this special HeaterCore. This thermistor has the same response as the standard Hotend, so no firmware adjustments are required.
Thanks to the heater's built-in PTC behaviour, Revo CR adds extra resiliency to your Creality 3D printer against thermal runaway - and provides an extra layer of protection when thermal runaway protection is disabled in firmware.
These Creality printers are compatible with the Revo CR Hotend
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 V2
- Ender 5
- Ender 5 Pro
- Ender 5 Plus
- Ender 6
- CR-10 S4
- CR-10 S5
Note: Revo CR can be used with other Creality printers that use the NTC thermistor, however modifications to the mount and/or Z-sensor may be required.
Z-height may need to be adjusted when changing nozzles.
Before purchasing and installing, please check whether your printer is 12 V or 24 V.
- Revo CR Hotend incl. 0.4 mm Revo Nozzle
- 5 * Butt Connectors
- 1 x Revo CR HeaterCore
- Integrated 12V or 24V 40W cartridge heater
- Embedded 100K NTC thermistor
- 1x Revo HeaterCore spring
Questions & Answers about E3D Revo CR
Would this fit on a CR 200B printer?