E3D Revo Six
Replacement for the E3D V6 Hotend for all advantages of the RapidChange Revo system from E3D
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Direct replacement for E3D V6 Hotend
- Including a 0.4 mm nozzle
- All-metal hotend
- Quick nozzle change
Are you looking for suitable items for this product?
Item no.: E3D-REVO-SIX-175-24V-AS, Content: 1 pc
Product information & technical details
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
Replacement for your E3D V6 hotend
The Revo Six Hotend is a direct replacement for your E3D V6 Hotend and offers you all the advantages of the RapidChange Revo system from E3D.
- Same height, diameter and groove mount as the E3D V6
- All-metal hotend
- No adjustments to the device required - integrates directly into your existing setup
- Compatible with Revo nozzles - nozzles can be changed at room temperature without tools
- Black anodised heatsink and crystal-clear fan holder including fan
- Revo HeaterCore for faster and safer heating
- Maximum temperature: 300 ° C
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo nozzles
- Fastening system: Groove mount
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Material compatibility: 1.75mm
No changes to the device required
Revo Six is ideal if you want to upgrade your E3D V6 hotend to the latest E3D technology. It has the same height, diameter and groove mount as the E3D V6 Hotend, so it fits directly into 3D printers with V6 equipment without the need to redesign the printhead mounts and accessories. Simply attach, connect the Revo HeaterCore and 3D printing can begin.
Quick nozzle change
Revo Six is compatible with Revo nozzles, which allow quick nozzle changes with your fingers at room temperature. Revo nozzles form a closed system of nozzle and heat break, which prevents undesired material leakage. Assembly is incredibly easy.
Revo Six uses a Revo HeaterCore, an innovative hotend heating and sensor architecture. It reaches the temperature much faster than a traditional aluminium heater block. Thanks to the positive temperature coefficient (PTC), the Revo HeaterCore works more safely than comparable solutions on the market.
Black anodised heat sink
An anodised black heat sink distinguishes Revo Six from its predecessor. Each unit also has a high-quality crystal clear fan duct that clearly sets the hotend apart from the crowd.
Questions & Answers about E3D Revo Six
English reviews written for E3D Revo Six
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.