E3D V6 Plated Copper Nozzle - 1.75mm
The V6 nozzle for temperatures above 500 ° C and 1.75 mm filament
£14.17 £15.75 -10%
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Special coating
- For high temperatures
- High thermal conductivity
- Non-stick surface
Item no.: E3D-V6-NOZZLE-COP-175-600, Content: 1 pc, EAN: n/a
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: E3D-V6-NOZZLE-COP-175-600
- Manufacturer No.: V6-NOZZLE-COP-175-600
- Manufacturers: E3D
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: Nozzles
- Nozzle shape: V6
- Compatible with 3D Printers : Anycubic i3 Mega, Original Prusa i3 MK2, Original Prusa i3 MK2S, Original Prusa i3 MK2.5, Original Prusa i3 MK3, Original Prusa i3 MK3S, Original Prusa i3 MK2.5S, Anycubic i3 Mega S, Anycubic i3 Mega Zero, Anycubic i3 Mega X, BIQU BX, Anycubic 4max Pro, MINGDA Magician X, MINGDA Magician Max, MINGDA Magician Pro, Anycubic Kobra
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,25 mm, 0,4 mm, 0,6 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
V6 Plated Copper Nozzle
These nozzles are designed for ultimate high temperature performance. Made from a special high-temperature copper alloy with a softening point of well over 500 ° C and a greatly increased thermal conductivity, these copper nozzles are perfect for high-temperature applications and work perfectly with everyday filaments such as PLA, ABS and much more.
In addition to high temperature performance, these nozzles have an advanced nickel-based coating that significantly reduces the adhesion of plastic to the nozzle. This is ideal for everyday filaments to keep the nozzles clean and shiny, but is especially important at temperatures above 300 ° C where a silicone sock cannot be used.
Copper has more than three times the thermal conductivity of brass and the copper alloy used has been hardened and treated to reduce the oxidation of copper at high temperatures. The higher thermal conductivity also slightly increases your heating-up times and can enable more precise temperature control. This copper alloy is very temperature-resistant and only begins to soften or glow well above 500 ° C. This makes them perfect for high-temperature printing that other nozzles cannot handle.
|Number of marks||Diameter|
|2 diagonal||0.15 mm|
Questions & Answers about E3D V6 Plated Copper Nozzle - 1.75mm
0 English reviews written for E3D V6 Plated Copper Nozzle - 1.75mm
12 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available