Elegoo ABS-like Resin Mint Green
LCD resin with excellent properties
(£35.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low odour
Item no.: ELG-14.0007.130, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 14.0007.130
Product information & technical details
The Elegoo ABS-like Resin is a special photopolymer resin for DLP/LCD 3D printers that can produce robust and durable models with properties similar to ABS. What is special about this material is that it specifically counteracts any shrinkage of the volume during the curing process, thus ensuring high precision.
The resin has excellent flowability, which reduces printing times considerably. Its high stability and good toughness guarantee exceptional print quality!
Thanks to high-quality pigments and photoinitiators, the low-odour ABS-like resin produces high-resolution, robust models with smooth surfaces that rival works of art. The resin is ideal for general modelling and industrial applications, but can also be used for painting models after the curing process.
All Elegoo resins are filled in plastic bottles, which are additionally protected by bubble wrap. This ensures that the resin reaches you undamaged.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H360FD - May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 211 - Warning! Hazardous droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe in the spray or mist.