- Smart time setting
- Reflective interior
- 405 nm UV LED
Product information & technical details
UV curing box
Elegoo Mercury is an easy-to-use UV curing box for curing your resin prints. With 14 UV-LED lights and a rotating platform, your 3D model is evenly cured from all sides.
Light powered platform
The light-driven turntable is able to absorb UV light to rotate without battery.
Smart time setting
The LED time display enables you to easily and conveniently control the curing time. Time settings up to 9 minutes in 30-second steps are possible.
Inside the UV curing box, a reflective film is built in to focus the lights and achieve a better curing effect.
- Please clean and dry your finished model after printing
- For models with a diameter of less than 30 mm, a curing time of 2 minutes is recommended
- If the model turns yellow after curing, adjust the curing time. Over-curing leads to a yellowing effect
- The recommended ambient temperature is 0 - 40 ° C
- Please do not use the UV curing box for more than 40 minutes to avoid overheating
|UV light||14 x 405 nm UV lights|
|Time setting||0 - 9 minutes in 30-second steps|
|Max. Curing size||Ø 142 x 150 mm|
Questions & Answers about Elegoo Mercury
English reviews written for Elegoo Mercury
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
It is already possible to create prints using materials such as titanium, ceramics, wood, and many more.