Elegoo Standard Resin White
Inexpensive 3D printer resin for a variety of applications
(£33.59 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Stunning colours
- Low shrinkage
- Fast curing
Item no.: ELG-14.0007.62B, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 14.0007.62B
Product information & technical details
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
|Net weight:||500 g, 1000 g|
With the standard resin specially developed for LCD & DLP 3D printers, Elegoo offers a cost-effective solution for breathtaking print results. By using high-quality materials, shrinkage can be reduced and stability increased. The low viscosity of the resin allows you to print with shorter exposure times. Defective prints are a thing of the past.
The large selection of colours ensures that you have the right base material for all your projects.
Due to the required light wavelength of 405 nm, the Elegoo Standard Resin is compatible with most DLP/LCD 3D printers.
All Elegoo resins are filled in plastic bottles, which are additionally protected by bubble wrap. This ensures that the resin reaches you undamaged.
Manufacturer's recommended print settings
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H360FD - May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 211 - Warning! Hazardous droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe in the spray or mist.
Questions & Answers about Elegoo Standard Resin White
English reviews written for Elegoo Standard Resin White
- No reviews available