eSUN PLA+ Refill Cold White
High-performance PLA filament without a spool
(£18.75 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Compatible with the eSpool
- Increased strength and toughness
- Excellent layer adhesion
Item no.: ESUN-PLA+Refill175CW1, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 6922572219274
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: ESUN-PLA+Refill175CW1
- Manufacturer No.: PLA+Refill175CW1
- Manufacturers: eSUN
- Content: 1.000 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Product types: PLA Filaments
- Filament colour: White
- Net weight: 1000 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 210 - 230 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 45 - 60°C
eSUN PLA+ Refill is a filament without a spool. The filament can be rolled onto a reusable spool and is compatible with the eSUN eSpool
This solution is more ecological, saves on production and transport costs and is also slightly cheaper for the end user than buying filaments on disposable spools.
Refill filaments are applied in the same way as normal filament spools. The only difference is that Refill has no spool.
Click here for the reusable eSUN eSpool.
About eSUN PLA+
PLA+ is a PLA-based 3D printing filament with enhanced physical properties. The increased strength and toughness makes it an excellent choice for a variety of printing applications.
PLA+ is made from starch from raw materials obtained from renewable plant resources.
Compared to regular PLA, eSUN PLA+ has better physical properties. The increased toughness makes it less susceptible to breakage.
High printer compatibility
eSUN PLA+ is compatible with most FDM 3D printers.
Vacuum sealed packaging
The vacuum-sealed packaging protects your filament from dust, dirt and moisture.
How to store your filament
1. If you will not use your printer for more than a few days, please remove the filament from the nozzle to protect it.
2. In order to extend the lifespan of your filament, please put the filament back into the original vacuum bag and store it in a cool and dry place after printing. If you have a filament box, store your filaments there.
3. When storing your filament, please pass the loose end of the filament thread through the holes on the edge of the filament spool to avoid tangles. This way it will unspool properly the next time you use it.
Questions & Answers about eSUN PLA+ Refill Cold White
0 English reviews written for eSUN PLA+ Refill Cold White
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products