Extrudr PLA NX-2 Red
The next Evolution PLA in red
(£23.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Matte finish
- Good mechanical properties
- 100% natural & renewable resources
Item no.: EX-9010241043156, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9010241043262
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: EX-9010241043156
- Manufacturer No.: 9010241043262
- Manufacturers: Extrudr
- Content: 1.000 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PLA Filaments
- Filament colour: Red
- RAL colour: RAL 3024
- Net weight: 1000 g, 2500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 200-230 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 20 - 60 °C
The next evolution of PLA.
The new PLA NX-2 by Extrudr is a bio-compound based on 100% renewable & natural resources.
The non-toxic material has a perfect matte finish.
The PLA NX-2 is characterised by good mechanical properties and easy handling.
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Extrudr PLA NX-2 Red
English reviews written for Extrudr PLA NX-2 Red
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available