Phrozen Neon Resin Neon Lemon
Vibrant resin in bright colours
(£62.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Vibrant colours
- Easy to print
- Shadow effects combined with light
Item no.: PHR-FMTSTLUYEM, Content: 1.000 g
Product information & technical details
Monotonous colours are a thing of the past: Phrozen's Neon Resin is a lively resin that brings out the best in your works of art with bright, vibrant colours!
The colourful resin can be fused with other colours to create a special highlight, but it is also a real crowd-pleaser on its own. When used in combination with light, it creates stunning shadow effects and reveals luminous details. The versatile resin is easy to print, has low deformation and meets the needs of both 3D printing professionals and beginners!
With its atmospheric and playful charisma, neon resin makes your unique pieces stand out from the crowd. Whether you use it to bring scary Halloween props, everyday decorations or funny toy models to life is entirely up to your imagination!
Attention: In combination with light, a beautiful shadow effect is created, but the neon resin itself does not glow in the dark!
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H361d - Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects