Extrudr XPETG CF Carbon
Flame retardant filament with mechanical properties
(£58.61 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Flame retardant
- High chemical resistance
- Mechanical properties
- Silicone free
Item no.: EX-9010241026975, Content: 800 g, EAN: 9010241026975
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: EX-9010241026975
- Manufacturer No.: 9010241026975
- Manufacturers: Extrudr
- Content: 800 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PET / Copolyester Filaments
- Filament colour: Grey / silver
- Net weight: 800 g, 2500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 220 - 240 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 60 - 90 °C
Extrudr's XPETG CF has been specially developed for applications that require a good balance between mechanical and optical properties. XPETG CF is also flame-retardant according to UL 94 with a wall thickness of 3.2 mm.
The filament is verified according to REACH and RoHS standards.
Questions & Answers about Extrudr XPETG CF Carbon
English reviews written for Extrudr XPETG CF Carbon
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products