Fiberlogy ASA White
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in white colour
(£39.33 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- UV and weather resistance
- High strength
- Temp. Resistance up to 94 ° C
Item no.: FL-ASA-WHITE-175-075, Content: 750 g, EAN: 5902560991864
Product information & technical details
Due to its resistance to UV radiation, high temperatures and humidity, Fiberlogy ASA is the perfect choice for all 3D printing applications that are exposed to weather conditions. High mechanical and thermal resistance (up to 94 ° C) and easy printability make this material an excellent replacement for ABS and ensure its popularity in the automotive industry and in the manufacture of everyday objects.
ASA (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate) does not require an enclosed, heated build space to ensure successful printing due to its significantly lower shrinkage than ABS. In contrast to its predecessor, ASA emits far fewer unpleasant odours. Less shrinkage and good adhesion prevent the model from curling and tearing and ensure high stability of the print dimensions.
The finished model made with Fiberlogy ASA can be smoothed by exposure to acetone. The material is suitable for sanding and painting. It can also be glued with acetone.
- High UV resistance
- High durability
- Resistance to temperatures up to 94 ° C.
- Possibility to edit the model during post-processing
- Low odour emissions compared to ABS
- Automobile: auto and motorcycle parts, accessories, spare parts
- Sports: protective devices, sports accessories, spare parts
- Home and garden: decorations, devices, tools, everyday objects
- Electronics: sensor and microcontroller housing
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Fiberlogy ASA White
English reviews written for Fiberlogy ASA White
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available