Fiberlogy FiberSilk Metallic Inox
Aesthetic metallic filament in Inox colour
(£40.59 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Aesthetic look
- Easy to print
- Good adhesion
- High strength
Item no.: FL-MSILK-INOX-175-085, Content: 850 g, EAN: 5902560995923
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FL-MSILK-INOX-175-085
- Manufacturer No.: MSILK-INOX-175-085
- Manufacturers: Fiberlogy
- Content: 850 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Product types: PLA Filaments
- Filament colour: Grey / silver
- Net weight: 850 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 210 - 230 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 50 - 70 ° C
Give your prints a metallic sheen
The FIBERSILK METALLIC filament is the result of the joint and lasting efforts of the Fiberlogy team. Their goal was to create a high-quality product that combines a unique look, high durability and easy printability. Fiberlogys FIBERSILK METALLIC offers a unique elegance of the prints made with it. They are characterised by a silky metallic sheen that highlights every minute detail of a 3D model with all its bends and curves. Its aesthetic value is enhanced by a wide range of available colours. Fiberlogy has put together a wide range of bright colours for every user to find exactly what suits them. The metallic finish makes it easy to hide the boundaries between layers, making the entire print more consistent and expressive.
In addition to the optical advantage over conventional PLA, FIBERSILK METALLIC is also more durable. Thanks to the high adhesion of the layers, it can take heavy loads without tearing and then returns to its original shape. The filament is easy and safe to print. For the best FIBERSILK METALLIC effects, we recommend setting a high airflow during printing and reducing the printing speed.
- Shiny, metallic finish with colour depth effect
- Good adhesion and low visibility of the layer boundaries
- High strength and impact resistance
- Easy to print
How do I print?
- Printing temperature: 210 - 230 ° C
- Bed temperature: 50 - 70 ° C (heating of the bed is not necessary when using suitable bed surfaces or other means to increase adhesion)
- Enclosed chamber: no
- Fan: 80-100%
- Print speed: 35-60 mm / s
- Retraction: yes, 2-3 mm
NOTE: The material that comes out of the nozzle swells visibly while the filament is being loaded or printed. This is a completely natural effect resulting from the surface tension of the polymers that make up the filament.
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Fiberlogy FiberSilk Metallic Inox
English reviews written for Fiberlogy FiberSilk Metallic Inox
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products