Formfutura Arnitel® ID 2045 Grey
Highly flexible TPC filament in grey colour
- Good layer adhesion
- UV and chemical resistant
- Versatile use for many applications
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D34|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|Net weight:||500 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||220-245 ° C|
|Recommended heating temperature:||40 - 60 ° C|
Arnitel® ID2045 is a highly flexible TPC (thermoplastic copolyester) that can be used in a variety of applications. It is a flexible polymer with very good UV and chemical resistance compared to other flexible polymers like TPU.
Arnitel® ID2045 is an ECO filament made up of 50% biobased raw materials. It brings speed to your 3D print production - it can print twice as fast as other TPCs. It combines this simple and fast printing with high performance, which is made possible by an excellent adhesion between the layers due to its slower crystallization behaviour.
- Automotive, Aerospace, Railways, Motorsport - eg. light frames, pipes, windscreen wipers
- Flexible tools and electronics
- Healthcare - such as prosthetics, bruxism splints
- Sport and lifestyle - eg. shoe midsoles, mouthguards, shin guards, eyewear, earplugs, smartwatches, jewellery
Questions & Answers about Formfutura Arnitel® ID 2045 Grey
One of the largest 3D printing communities is called Thingiverse (MakerBot). Here, more than 1.000.000 uploads are available.
3DJake UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology