Formfutura Dental LCD Series Model Resin Gypsum Peach
Resin for high-precision dental models
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
Formfutura Dental LCD Model Resin is a high-precision photopolymer resin designed for accurate modelling of dental models, aligner models, gum, tooth, crown and bridge models with removable stamps. The Dental LCD model is specifically designed for use with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the 385-420nm range.
The plastic of the Dental LCD model has a plaster-like surface and colour that perfectly highlights the depth and details of the dental model. The Formfutura Dental LCD model resin is for modelling purposes only and is not intended for intraoral use.
- High-resolution 3D printing with fine details
- Almost odourless processing
- Excellent dimensional stability and low shrinkage
- Plaster-like texture and colour
- Temperature-resistant for the production of dental aligners
- Compatible with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the 385-420nm range
- Models of dentures
- Implant models
- Crown and bridge models
- Models of gums
- Orthodontic models