Formfutura Helios Support ™ Natural
Water-soluble PVA material for higher print temperatures
(£136.30 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Higher printing temperatures
- Better in combination with technical materials
- No nozzle clogging up to 255 ° C
Item no.: FF-HLOS-285NTRL-00300, Content: 300 g, EAN: 8718924470053
Product information & technical details
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Product types:||PVA & Support Filament|
|Net weight:||300 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||235 - 255 °C|
|Recommended heating temperature:||35 - 60 °C|
Helios Support is a "high heat" water-soluble PVA material developed as a carrier material for dual-extrusion 3D printing in combination with engineering materials.
Helio Support can be printed in combination with materials at higher temperatures and/or in heated installation spaces.
Helio Support can be printed at nozzle temperatures up to 255 ° C without the risk of nozzle clogging.
It sticks excellently to styrene-based materials such as ABS, TitanX, Crystal Flex and ApolloX, but also to Python Flex and Volcano PLA.
Helios Support dissolves slightly more slowly in water than normal PVA, but the dissolution process can be accelerated using warm and circulating water.
- Can be printed at nozzle temperatures up to 255 ° C
- No risk of nozzle clogging
- Improved filament flow behaviour
- Can be printed in heated chambers up to 60 ° C
- Excellent adhesion to ABS, TitanX, ClearScent ABS, ApolloX, Crystal Flex, Python Flex and Volcano PLA
- Excellent solubility in warm circulating water
- Fully biodegradable when dissolved in water
Questions & Answers about Formfutura Helios Support ™ Natural
English reviews written for Formfutura Helios Support ™ Natural
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available