Formfutura High Precision PLA Traffic White
For printing details with high precision and surface quality
(£44.60 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Denser & more durable than standard PLA
- “High precision” in diameter, ovality, shrinkage & colour tolerances
- Ideal for continuous production
Item no.: FF-HPPL-175TWHT-00250, Content: 250 g, EAN: 8720629061924
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FF-HPPL-175TWHT-00250
- Manufacturer No.: HPPL-175TWHT-00250
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Content: 250 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PLA Filaments
- Filament colour: White
- RAL colour: RAL 9016
- Net weight: 250 g, 750 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 200 - 220 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 50 - 60 ° C
Formfutura's High Precision PLA is the perfect material for printing details with high precision and surface quality. This special PLA is much denser and more resilient compared to traditional PLA filaments, making it perfect for continuous production.
The quality of the material is ensured by 3-axis laser measurement. The high-precision filament is measured from three different angles to achieve perfect results in diameter, ovality, shrinkage and colour tolerances. The filament is continuously measured so that deviations can be corrected immediately. To ensure colour consistency, careful attention is paid to the RAL colours.
- Tolerance of ± 0.03mm for the 1.75mm diameter filament.
- Tolerance of ± 0.06mm for the 2.85mm diameter filament.
- Precise colour consistency of ≤ Delta E5.
⇒ All parameters of each individual spool can be checked by scanning the QR code located on the spool.
Suitable for: The production of end-use parts, household appliances as well as manufacturing and visualization aids.