Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Translucent Orange
All-purpose resin for DLP and LCD 3D printers in Translucent Orange
Product information & technical details
The Formfutura Platinum LCD resin series is a range of general-purpose photopolymer LCD resins that have been specially developed for all open-source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range from 385 to 420 nm.
The Platinum LCD resin is almost odourless and enables 3D printing of objects with extremely high accuracy and relatively short curing times.
- Low odour (almost odourless)
- Fast printing with short curing times
- High precision
- No discolouration and/or yellowing
- Low shrinkage
- Compatible with all open source LCDs and DLPs in the range of 385 - 420 nm
Before you start printing:
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
- After shaking the bottle, let the resin rest for 10 minutes to allow air bubbles to escape from the resin
- The resin can return from the tank to the bottle after printing is complete
- Always use protective measures such as safety glasses and nitrile gloves when handling resins.
General printing guidelines (basic hardening times at 50 microns)
- Translucent Black: 12 seconds
- Translucent Aquamarine: 10 seconds
- Translucent Blue: 12 seconds
- Translucent Red: 11 seconds
- Solid White: 12 seconds
- Solid Black: 14 seconds
- Solid Grey: 13 seconds
We recommend preparing your 3D print to achieve the best material properties.
- Rinse your 3D printed object in IPA or (bio) ethanol for approx. 5 minutes (an ultrasonic cleaner is preferred/recommended)
- Make sure that the items rinsed with IPA and / or (bio) ethanol are completely dry before further curing.
- Place the parts in a well-ventilated place for at least 30 minutes or use compressed air for at least 2 minutes
- Cure your object in a high-performance curing chamber for about 20 to 30 minutes at 65 ° C (the curing wavelength is between 300 and 410 nm)
Filament spool dimensions
English reviews written for Formfutura Platinum LCD Series Translucent Orange
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available