Formfutura StoneFil™ Pottery Clay
PLA-based stone filament in Pottery Clay
(£62.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Easy to print
- Contains 50% stone powder
- Heavier than normal PLA
- Stone-like surface
Item no.: FF-STNF-175PCLY-00500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8718924478417
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FF-STNF-175PCLY-00500
- Manufacturer No.: STNF-175PCLY-00500
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Content: 500 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: Stone Filament
- Filament colour: Stone / Marble
- RAL colour: RAL 7006
- Net weight: 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 215 - 230 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 0 - 60 °C
StoneFil ™ is a PLA-based filament that consists of 50% stone powder.
This high "stone content" gives the filament its exceptional optical properties.
The material is about 37% heavier than normal PLA.
The printed objects have an extremely matte finish.
Every StoneFil ™ printed object has a unique colour profile.
The StoneFil ™ is abrasive due to its high content in stone powder and leads to increased wear on the hot-end.
Formfutura recommended print settings:
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Flow rate: approx. 110%
- 500 g / 1.75 mm - about 122 m
- 500 g / 2.85 mm - about 46 m
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Formfutura StoneFil™ Pottery Clay
English reviews written for Formfutura StoneFil™ Pottery Clay
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products