Formfutura STYX-12 Nylon Clear
Industrial PA12 nylon in Clear
Product information & technical details
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Product types:||PA - Nylon Filaments|
|Net weight:||500 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||240 - 270 °C|
STYX-12 is an industrial nylon filament classed PA12.
The material has excellent mechanical, chemical and hygroscopic properties.
STYX-12 has very low water absorption compared to other nylon filaments and can thus be printed at relatively low temperatures. This makes it suitable for a variety of 3D printers.
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Hard, resistant, high impact strength, high crack resistance and high scratch resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Good initial adhesion to BuildTak Film + adhesion spray
- FDA compliant (Food & Drink)
English reviews written for Formfutura STYX-12 Nylon Clear
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available