Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
Hard & abrasion-resistant nozzles for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low friction
- Very hard
- TwinClad XT coating
Item no.: MS-M2555-0.4, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7432114396305
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: MS-M2555-0.4
- Manufacturer No.: M2555-0.4
- Manufacturers: Micro-Swiss
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: Nozzles
- Nozzle shape: Volcano
- Compatible with 3D Printers : Artillery Sidewinder X1, Anycubic Vyper, FLSUN Super Racer, Artillery Sidewinder X2, Artillery Genius Pro, Anycubic Kobra Max, FLSUN V400
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,25 mm, 0,4 mm, 0,6 mm, 0,8 mm, 1.0 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
This nozzle is made from brass material and coated with TwinClad XT. Due to this nickel composite coating, the nozzle has a very low friction properties.
The TwinClad XT coating is very hard and abrasion-resistant.
The nozzles have a very long life and thus facilitate the 3D printing when working with abrasive filaments such as carbon, metal, glow-in-the-dark.
The nozzle is a perfect fit for the following 3D printers:
- E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
Questions & Answers about Coated Nozzle for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
0 English reviews written for Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available