Moiin Tough Clear
Resin with tough and flexible properties
£160.21 £177.99 -10%
(£160.21 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Firm & elastic
- High impact resistance
- Easy to stretch
- Smooth & transparent surfaces
- Wide application
Item no.: MOI-179020, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: n/a
Product information & technical details
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
|Net weight:||1000 g|
The idea that a material has properties such as strength and elasticity at the same time is mostly abstract. The Moiin Tough Clear Resin makes this idea a reality! The resin has high impact strength but at the same time can be stretched very easily thanks to its high flexibility. Even under incredibly heavy loads - e.g. when hit or if it falls - the material guarantees excellent resilience, which means that the printed object remains dimensionally stable.
Depending on the structure or the thickness of the printed object, the elasticity can vary: flexible as well as rigid parts can be printed. The printed objects are characterised by smooth and transparent surfaces!
Thanks to its special properties, the Tough Clean Resin is widely used in industrial production and medical technology. The material is suitable for the manufacture of both functional tools, prototypes, production facilities and holders, as well as medical technology tools (hearing aids, glasses, orthoses, shoe inserts, flexible joints), laboratory and research equipment.
Properties of Moiin Tough Clear
- High impact resistance
- Pliable and flexible
- Dimensionally stable
- Excellent resilience
- Excellent detail reproduction
- Moderate stretch
- Structural versatility - flexible and rigid parts are printable
- Can be disinfected
- Good chemical resistance
Properties of Moiin Tough Clear in detail
- Viscosity → 1.3 Pas
- Tensile strength → 23 MPa
- Modulus of elasticity → 274 MPa
- Shore D hardness → 62
- Heat resistance HDT A (1.8 MPa) → 124 °C
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects