PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Firm
Firm Resin for DLP 3D printers in various colours
£60.77 £76.00 -20%
(£60.77 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Firm and strong
- Shore hardness D65
- For DLP 3D printers
Item no.: PHO-DLPFMGY01, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 5060151501769
Product information & technical details
The PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Firm Resin is ideal for the production of objects with high loads.
The objects become very hard but remain easily compressible under high force.
The prints have good tensile shear properties with limited elongation. Objects can only be bent and compressed with considerable force.
The UV-DLP resin is specifically designed for use in a variety of DLP printers that allow both open and closed modes.
The wavelengths for which the UV-DLP resin is designed are both 385nm and 405nm.
This means that printing with DLP 3D printers such as Duplicator D7 and Anycubic Photon and UV DLP Resin Resin is possible.
Suitable for DLP 3D printers.
Objects will have the specified hardness only after 2h exposure under UV light (36W).
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Firm
English reviews written for PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Firm
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available