Phrozen Aqua Resin Grey 8K
For extremely filigree 3D models with 8K resolution
(£65.99 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 3D models in high resolution
- Shore D85
- Fast and precise printing
- Low shrinkage
Item no.: PHR-RS1000AQG8K, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 4711117880992
Product information & technical details
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|Net weight:||1000 g|
Phrozen Aqua-Grey 8K-Resin was developed to display 3D models in the highest resolution. With its special formula, high-quality & extremely filigree 3D models with 8K resolution can be created from Aqua-Grey 8K.
Fast and accurate printing
Phrozen Aqua 8K has been adapted to the requirements of the new Sonic Mini 8K.
Low shrinkage and high precision
Phrozen Aqua is designed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. The low warpage and the good dimensional stability are particularly suitable for precise parts.
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 420 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 43.17 Mpa
- Elongation: 18%
- I-ZOD impact strength: 11.73 KJ / m2
- Shore hardness: 85 Shore D
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H360FD - May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Phrozen Aqua Resin Grey 8K
English reviews written for Phrozen Aqua Resin Grey 8K
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available