Qidi Tech i-Mate
Out of the box 3D printer
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Qidi Tech
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Printing speed: > 150 mm/s
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 270 x 200 x 200 mm
3D printer out of the box
With the Qidi i-Mate you get a completely ready-to-use printer, which no longer needs assembly after unpacking.
Advanced metal frame
In contrast to conventional DIY printers, the i-Mate uses a more advanced metal frame and high-quality housing, which was manufactured in a full-mould design. This leads to higher printing precision, stability and service life.
New generation of nozzles
The optimised extruder processes the filament more smoothly and precisely.
Flexible PC board
The magnetic bed is equipped with special magnets and a flexible metal sheet. After printing, the plate can be taken off and the print result can be easily removed.
Recovery after power failure
In the event of a power failure during printing, the printer automatically saves the printing progress so that printing can then be continued.
3.5 inch touchscreen
You can always keep an eye on the printing status on the large and uncomplicated user interface of the touchscreen. This makes printing more intuitive, more precise and easier to use.
A TMC2209 driver chip keeps the operating volume very low at 50 decibels so that the printer does not interfere with the environment.
Qidi slicer software
The improved Qidi software is suitable for all Qidi Tech 3D printers and is free of charge.
Build volume: 270 x 200 x 200 mm
Compatible materials: PLA, PETG, TPU etc.
The device is delivered with an EU plug.