Shining 3D EinScan-Pro+ & R2
High-resolution, light-weight & portable 3D scanner
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Scanners|
|Supported Formats (Slicer):||STL, OBJ, PLY|
|Scan resolution:||< 100 µm|
The EinScan Pro+ including R2 software from Shining3D sets new standards in the area of scan quality and repeat accurancy.
The device offers several scanning modes and is easy and fast to use thanks to the practical handheld design.
The innovations when compared to the EinScan-Pro:
- Handheld High-Definition Scan combines detail accuracy with high 3D scanning speed.
- The range of the single image scan was increased 1.6 times. This results in fundamental improvements in scanning speed and handheld scanning.
- The new R2 Rapid Registration Software (included with the download) allows you to scan the Handheld Rapid Scan Mode using Targets / Reference Points. So far this was only possible in the HD scan mode.
The Advantages of the EinScan-Pro+ at a glance:
- High flexibility - Free scan or handheld scanning possible
- Scanning objects from 5 cm - 4 meters
- Precise scanning (up to 0.05mm)
- High speed
- 4 different scan modes
- Optional upgrades (Industrial Pack & Colour Pack)
The EinScan software version 2.0 is included in the delivery.
- Shining3D OneScan Pro + Handheld Scanner
- Shining R2 software via download
- Various cables
A German guide is also included.
NOTE: The tripod shown on the pictures, the turntable and the colour pack module, the monitor and the 3D models are not included in the contents of delivery.
|Scan Mode||Handheld HD Scan||Handheld Rapid Scan||Automatic Scan||Fixed Scan|
|Single Shot Accuracy||0.1 mm||0.3 mm||0.05 mm||0.05 mm|
|Scan Speed||550,000 points / sec||450,000 points / sec||Single scan: <2s||Single scan: <2s|
|Point Distance||0.2 - 3 mm||0.7 - 3 mm||0.24 mm||0.24 mm|
|Recommended Size of Scanned Object||100-4000 mm||150-4000 mm||50-150 mm||50-4000 mm|
|Alignment Mode||Markers||Feature, Markers||Markers, Feature, Turntable, Manual, Turntable Coded Targets||Markers, Feature, Manual Align|
|Texture Scan||No||Yes (with purchase of Colour Pack)||Yes (with purchase of Colour Pack)||Yes (with purchase of Colour Pack)|
|Outdoor Operation||No (Avoid direct sunlight)|
|Special Scan Object||For a transparent, reflective or dark object, please powder spray prior scanning|
|Single Scan Area||300 x 170 mm|
|Light Source||White light LED|
|Printable Data Output||Yes|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|
|Turntable Loading Capacity||5 kg|
|Scan Head Weight||0.8 kg|
|OS System Support||Windows 7, 8 or 10, 64 bits|
|Sharing to Sketchfab||Yes|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GTX660 or higher - Display memory > 2GB, Processor i5 or higher, Memory Storage 8GB or more|
English reviews written for Shining 3D EinScan-Pro+ & R2
Did you know?
The aircraft manufacturer Boeing has manufactured parts for the fighter aircraft F / A-18 using 3D printing.