Slice engineering Mosquito Magnum+ Air Bundle
Air-cooled hotend as a set with a fan, thermistor, nozzle insulator and heating element
(All prices incl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bimetallic Heat Break technology
- Temperature resistant up to 500 °C
- High filament compatibility
- Thermally optimised
Item no.: BTE-14303-B, Content: 1 set
Product information & technical details
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
The Mosquito Magnum+ Air Bundle includes a Hotend, Thermistor, Nozzle Insulator and Cartridge Heater. Simply select the appropriate version under "Configure now".
Industry Leading Hotend
The Mosquito Magnum+ Air Bundle has all the advantages of the Mosquito product line, such as the Bimetallic Heat Break technology, a temperature resistance of 500 °C, the ability to print all filaments from basic PLA to medical-grade PAEK, and the rigid roll cage structure, which enables the famous One-Handed Nozzle Change.
- Filament contacts the hot block directly for maximum heat transfer efficiency
- Improved structural strength, ideal for large format printers and non-planar printing
- Prints PLA at up to 88 mm3/s and ABS at up to 91 mm3/s
- Increased speed without losing resolution
- Only 30% heavier than a standard Mosquito hotend but with 3.5 times the power
- Expandable heating power, up to 100W
- Redundant temperature sensor sockets
- Optional nozzle insulator for 500 °C
- Uses standard length (12.5mm) Vanadium™ and Bridgemaster™ nozzles for Ø1.75nn or Ø2.85mm filament sizes
Assembling the Mosquito Magnum+ Air
The Mosquito Magnum+ Air comes as a parts package. You can find assembly instructions here: Mosquito Magnum Air Cooled Assembly Instructions
Questions & Answers about Slice engineering Mosquito Magnum+ Air Bundle
English reviews written for Slice engineering Mosquito Magnum+ Air Bundle
Did you know?
Since March 2017, a 3D printer has been stationed on the ISS space station.