Sotec3D Cover + Door incl. HEPA Filter for the Ultimaker 2 Extended+
Complete cover set for the Ultimaker 2 Extended+
- Closed space
- Cover + door
- HEPA filter
- Comes with a fan
Product information & technical details
The cover includes a door and HEPA filter compatible with the Ultimaker 2 Extended+.
The kit can be assembled and is ready use in about 20-30 minutes.
- Constant interior temperature (important for special filaments)
- Air exchange via a HEPA filter with fan
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Pressure noise is reduced
- Reduced odour formation
- Assembly possible without working on the printer
- Filter lifetime is between 600-1200 printing hours (depending on material, settings etc.)
Scope of delivery:
- 6x plexiglass discs 5mm
- 1x door 3mm
- 1x felt for bowden tube
- 1x fixture
- 1x bolt & bolt set
- 1x filter unit incl. fan
- power cable
- HEPA filter
The 3D printer shown in the image is not included.
Questions & Answers about Cover + Door incl. HEPA Filter for the Ultimaker 2 Extended+
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hill, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.
3DJake UK Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology