Spectrum S-Flex 90A Bahama Yellow
Flexible filament with very good wear resistance
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
When durability and flexibility are key
Spectrum S-Flex 90A is a flexible 3D printing filament that is characterised by its easy printing.
The appropriate composition of the material ensures good adhesion both between the layers and between the printed piece and the printing platform. Due to the resistance to hydrocarbons and the good adhesion between the layers, S-Flex 90A enables the production of sealing elements that are resistant to all service fluids.
Parts made from this material can be used as energy absorbers, for example as shock absorbers or vibration absorbers.
In addition to the properties mentioned above, S-Flex 90A also impresses with its good resistance to UV radiation and its high resistance to ageing. It is also resistant to weak and diluted acids and bases.
Key Features of Spectrum S-Flex 90A
- Very good wear and tear resistance
- Up to 500% elongation at break
- Shore hardness of 90A
- High resistance to many common industrial oils and chemicals
- Low shrinkage
- High-quality finish
- Reduced stringing
- Dimensionally stable in the temperature range -30 to + 60 °C
Applications of Spectrum S-Flex 90A
- Manufacture of seals with high chemical resistance
- Items used as energy adsorption agents
- Functional parts
- All types of shock and vibration absorbers
- Protective covers