Ultimaker Nylon Transparent
Corrosion-resistant and durable nylon in Transparent
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Ultimaker
- Diameter: 2,85 mm
- Product types: PA - Nylon Filaments
- Filament colour: Transparent
- Compatible with 3D Printers : Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2+ Extended, Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 3 Extended
- Net weight: 750 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 240 - 260 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 60 - 70 °C
Nylon (polyamide) is used by many manufacturers worldwide.
The material is known for its durability, strength to weight ratio, flexibility, low friction and corrosion resistance.
Nylon can withstand considerable mechanical loads and is therefore a good choice for functional prototypes and end-use applications.
English reviews written for Ultimaker Nylon Transparent
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products