- Large building space
- Improved feeder
- Precise prints
- Easy handling
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printers|
|Printing Technology:||FFF - FDM - LPD|
|Printer Display:||LCD Display|
|Supported operating systems:||Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)|
|Number of extruders:||Single|
|Interfaces:||USB - Connection, SD card|
|Supported Formats (Slicer):||STL, OBJ|
|Heated building board:||Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter:||0,25 mm, 0,4 mm, 0,6 mm, 0,8 mm|
|Filament Diameter:||2,85 mm|
|Building platform :||223 x 223 x 305 mm|
|Minimum layer height:||20 µm|
|Printing Materials:||PLA Filaments, ABS Filaments, Special Filaments|
The Ultimaker 2 Extended + is the successor to the successful Ultimaker 2 Extended. It impresses with precise and reliable prints, and has a larger platform for creating high-quality 3D models.
- A revised feeder with integrated ball bearings, allowing for less complicated interchange of filaments and simpler use of flexible materials.
- New Olsson block with interchangeable nozzles. Included are nozzles available in four different diameters: 0.25 / 0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8. This will give you even faster and more precise pressure.
- Optimized cooling for better print results. The conversion ensures constant air flow beneath the nozzle and on the model.
The Ultimaker 2+ can be operated using filament with a diameter of 2,85 mm.
- Ultimaker 2+ 3D printer
- SD card, USB cable, glue stick, grease, Allen key
- Nozzles 0.25 / 0.4 / 0.6 / 0.8 mm in diameter
- Ultimaker PLA silver, 0.75 kg coil
- Calibration card for platform levelling
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty (excluding hot-end components)
English reviews written for Ultimaker 2 Extended+
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.