WD-40 Multifunctional Spray
High/quality multifunctional product for lubrication and degreasing
(£2.10 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Protection against corrosion and rust
- Removes grease and dirt
- Top quality product
Item no.: WD-40-49662, Content: 300 ml, EAN: 5032227496620
Product information & technical details
The well-known WD-40 multi-function spray protects metal from corrosion and rust, displaces moisture and lubricates almost everything. It removes grease, soot and other debris from surfaces.
Quality & Performance
The original formula has helped to solve maintenance problems for DIY enthusiasts, craftsmen and professional users for over 60 years.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Safely dispose of contents/container.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Questions & Answers about WD-40 Multifunctional Spray
English reviews written for WD-40 Multifunctional Spray
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.