XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0 3in1
The best multifunctional 3D printer for beginners
- 3D printer and 3D scanner
- Easy handling
- Enclosed space
- Optional laser engraving
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printers|
|Printing Technology:||FFF - FDM - LPD|
|Printer Display:||LCD Display|
|Supported operating systems:||Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)|
|Interfaces:||USB - Connection, SD card, WIFI - WLAN|
|Heated building board:||No|
|Nozzle Diameter:||0,4 mm|
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
|Building platform :||150 x 150 x 150 mm|
|Minimum layer height:||100 µm|
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3in1 has the following features:
- No heated print bed
- Press-and-release extruder
- Automatic filament feed
- Environmentally friendly filament (1.75mm PLA)
- 0.3mm extruder for high-resolution 3D models (optional)
- 360 ° rotating platform for scanning entire objects
- Fast scanning in just 5 minutes
- Scan size 1x1 inches - 4.7x4.7 inches
- Scan resolution: 0.25mm
- Print directly from your computer on the local network
- XYZgallery app for printing directly through Android or Apple devices
- Built-in SD card reader
Laser engraving (optional)
- Engrave your own drawings on various materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wood and plastic.
- Output power 350mW ± 10%
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3in1 provides easy-to-use versatility for beginners looking for more advanced methods of prototyping.
The two built-in laser scanning modules and the optional laser engraving additional module meet the requirements for 3D scanning and 3D printing in one machine.
The 3D modeling software XYZmaker can be downloaded for free.
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3in1 uses only biodegradable PLA filament.
XYZprinting's PLA filament is made from natural materials such as corn, sugar cane and other sugary crops.
The enclosed design also provides a secure printing environment for any home, office, classroom or makerspace.
More precision with 0.3mm nozzle (upgrade)
The 0.3mm diameter extruder is an add-on for the da Vinci Jr. series. The extruder was designed for complex printing, allowing for 50 micron resolution printing.
English reviews written for XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0 3in1
Did you know?
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hull, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.