Zortrax Inkspire 2
Resin printer for highly automated printing processes
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Zortrax
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Printing Technology: UV LCD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN, LAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Building platform : 192 x 120 x 280 mm
- Minimum layer height: 25 µm
The Zortrax Inkspire 2 is a first class UV LCD 3D printer! The powerful resin 3D printer is specially made for working with high-quality resin in highly automated processes and delivers excellent results!
Optimal lighting conditions
Inkspire 2 works with a UV LED light source of 405 nm. Thanks to a proprietary matrix of bright LED lights and a bright light distribution, uniform UV illumination is ensured over the entire build platform: dimensional accuracy remains high at both in the centre and on the edges of the plate! The incomparable optical precision of each individual pixel is the icing on the cake!
Protective UV coverage
A specially manufactured UV cover effectively protects the resin from external UV sources. The cover also contains the emissions of vapours produced.
Easily removable build platform
The Inkspire 2 's build platform can be easily removed and reattached. Such flexibility of the build plate allows it to be moved to an angled position, allowing the resin to drain back into the resin tank.
Factory calibration for immediate start
The build platform is factory calibrated, making the Inkspire 2 ready to use. If desired, the user-friendly printer can be calibrated with simple GUI instructions. The calibration process is done by adjusting 3 platform screws.
Handy resin tank
The printer has an integrated resin tank. This can be easily attached and removed.
Reliable resin level control:
- Resin pump: Inkspire 2 is equipped with an automatic resin feeding system. If there is not enough material in the resin tank, the resin can be transferred directly from the bottle so that the print can be carried out as planned. Bottles with resin can be easily attached to the pump and placed in the appropriate holder for the bottle. The excess resin is automatically returned from the tank to the bottle by the pump.
- Resin wiper: The resin tank is equipped with a resin wiper. This ensures that the resin does not stick together during longer prints.
- Resin level sensor: The sensor is located in the resin tank. It continuously measures how much resin is left in the tank. The resin fill level can always be kept the same thanks to the sensor, which prevents the photopolymers from solidifying.
- Resin Bottle Sensor: The sensor measures the amount of resin left in the bottle, which is placed in the special holder. If both sensors are taken into account, it can be calculated whether there is enough resin available to complete the print.
► If Inkspire 2 detects insufficient resin to complete the print, you will be notified on screen. If the resin runs out during the print, the print will be stopped automatically.
Inkspire 2 is equipped with a Blackout Response System. This stops the print in the event of a power failure; when it is restored, the print will resume where it stopped. Thanks to the built-in carbon and HEPA filters in the print chamber, you won't be exposed to the resin vapours that much!
- 1 x Zortrax Inkspire 2
- 1 x UV Resin
- 1 x Bottle Holder
- 1 x FEP film (set)
- 1 x wiper set
- 1 x resin sensor set
- 1 x starter kit