Zortrax Resin Tough - Transparent
Transparent resin for the Zortrax Inkspire
- Glass-like look
- Impact-resistant and tough
- Does not yellow
- No pungent odour
Product information & technical details
Zortrax Resin - Tough Transparent is a unique photopolymer resin with which users can successfully print transparent, glass-like 3D objects with the Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer. The resin is tough, impact-resistant and has a smooth surface.
Unlike many resins, Tough Transparent does not have a pungent odour and does not yellow over time.
Numerous possible uses
The resin is the perfect choice for a wide variety of areas. Properties such as the high impact resistance and the glass-like surface make it helpful and interesting for both engineers and artists.
Functional and tough
Users can use the resin to print robust parts that can be successfully implemented in both functional prototypes and end products. Thanks to the improved durability, the 3D prints can also be used for a longer period of time.
- Transparent prototypes / end products
- Technical prototypes
- Conceptual models
- Product housings
- Lighting elements
- Research utensils and accessories
- Decorative elements
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Zortrax Resin Tough - Transparent
Did you know?
NASA makes pizza using 3D printers for astronauts in space.