Zortrax Z-ULTRAT Plus Pure Black for Inventure
Modified ABS Filament for the Zortrax Inventure in Black
Product information & technical details
The Z-ULTRAT is based on the industrial material ABS.
The impact resistance is the main feature of the material, which offers high performance even under the most difficult conditions. The improved durability seems to be particularly beneficial in models that must pass numerous tests without compromising their visual and physical properties.
This durable thermoplastic remains unaffected by extreme temperatures. Users can now freely evaluate their prototypes without fear of 3D printed elements being destroyed by changing temperatures.
- Functional prototypes that require improved durability
- Complex models consisting of many elements
- Mechanisms that arise in a single print
- Durable parts for end use
Reasons to use:
- Temperature resistance up to 90 ° C
- Reduced shrinkage
- Firm adhesion between layers
- High impact resistance
- Based on ABS
English reviews written for Zortrax Z-ULTRAT Plus Pure Black for Inventure
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.