3D Solex Upgrade Isolator I2K UM2/+
Protects the PTFE Coupler
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Print up to 290 ° C
- Requires Firmware Upgrade for higher temperatures
Item no.: 3DSO-I2K-2.85, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7072482000338
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: 3DSO-I2K-2.85
- Manufacturer No.: I2K-2.85
- Manufacturers: 3D Solex
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: Other Spare Parts & Upgrades
- Compatible with 3D Printers : Ultimaker 2, Ultimaker 2 Extended, Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2+ Extended
- Filament Diameter: 2,85 mm
With the I2K insulator you can permanently print at higher temperatures.
The I2K insulator is meant for use between the PTFE Coupler and the Steel Coupler. The change is relatively simple.
The I2K insulator increases the service life of PTFE Couplers. The I2K insulator fits in conjunction with the Matchless V3 block.
Questions & Answers about 3D Solex Upgrade Isolator I2K UM2/+
Is this compatible with the stock Olsson block that comes with the Ultimaker 2+, or does it requite a matchless V3?
English reviews written for 3D Solex Upgrade Isolator I2K UM2/+
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products