3DJAKE ecoPLA Ultra-Satin Pink
All-round PLA with silk look in ultra-satin pink
(£23.49 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made in EU
- High quality
- Easy to print
- Silk / velvet look
- No heated bed necessary
Item no.: CLF-ECOPLA-ULSATPINK-1000-175, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9120099284523
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: CLF-ECOPLA-ULSATPINK-1000-175
- Manufacturer No.: ECOPLA-ULSATPINK-1000-175
- Manufacturers: 3DJAKE
- Content: 1.000 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product Line: ecoPLA
- Product types: PLA Filaments
- Filament colour: Pink / Rose
- Net weight: 250 g, 1000 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 215 - 235 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 50 - 70 ° C
- Printing Materials: PLA Filaments
ecoPLA Ultra-Satin has been slightly modified to make it perfect for 3D printing.
PLA (polylactic acid) is a non-toxic biodegradable 3D printing material.
Due to its excellent properties and good printability, PLA is one of the most popular 3D printing materials.
Properties of the ecoPLA Ultra-Satin:
- Silk effect (velvet look)
- Minimal shrinkage
- Less warping
- Good diameter and roundness tolerances
- No unpleasant smells
- Easy to print
- Tougher & less brittle than conventional PLA filament
3DJake ecoPLA ultra-satin filament can be used with almost all FDM 3D printers.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE ecoPLA Ultra-Satin Pink
English reviews written for 3DJAKE ecoPLA Ultra-Satin Pink
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products