3DJAKE Nice Birthday - Printable Gift Certificate
Give the gift of joy this year!
Features & Advantages
- Choose the value of your gift certificate
- Write your own message
- Print out the gift certificate yourself
Item no.: DJ-VOU-006, Content: 1 pc
Product information & technical details
With these Gift Certificates, your lucky recipient can choose their own gift. You'll receive all of the information in an email and can print out your gift certificate yourself. Now you can spare yourself the long wait of anticipating a package!
You also have the opportunity to write a personal message, add your name and send a greeting.
Each gift certificate has a code that can be redeemed at any time with any purchase.
Each gift certificate is provided with a code that can be redeemed at the shopping cart. Don't want to use the entire value at once? No problem! The value of the gift certificate is automatically deducted depending on the order total.
- Our gift certificates for self-printing are sent directly after your purchase via email! You only need to click on the link in the email and click to download the gift certificate. Please note the correct wording of your e-mail address!
- Due to the rapid electronic delivery, payment in advance or cash on delivery is not possible. You have the option of selecting the following payment methods: credit card, Klarna or Paypal.
- When you buy a gift certificate you must pay immediately.
- If at this time there are additional items in your shopping cart, you must complete that order separately.
Please note, only one gift certificate can be processed at a time. After electronic submission, it may take up to 15 minutes for the gift certificate to be processed. If you do not receive an email after 15 minutes please check your inbox or contact Customer Service.
Questions & Answers about Nice Birthday - Printable Gift Certificate
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Nice Birthday - Printable Gift Certificate
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.