3DJAKE Resin Colorant Dark Grey
Resin dye in dark grey
COLOR MIX RESIN is available as standard in transparent with minimal yellowing. By using Resin COLORANT, a complete colour spectrum is opened up by simply mixing it in. Individual transparent or opaque colours are possible. The material is produced in Austria in compliance with the highest quality standards. The high-quality raw materials were precisely matched to one another.
Recommended amount of colorant:
- 0.5 kg resin - max. 12.5 g colorant
- 1 kg resin - max. 25 g colorant
Using 3DJake Resin Colorant:
- Shake 3DJake Resin Colorant well for 15-20 seconds at a time
- Pour Colorant into 3DJake Color Mix Resin and close tightly
- Then shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds
- Let the resin stand for 5 minutes to eliminate air bubbles
- Shake coloured resin well before using it again
A suitable bottle of Resin Colorant is provided for each bottle of Color Mix Resin. It is possible to combine different Resin Colorant colours in one bottle, however, the added amount should not exceed 25 g / kg (12.5 g / 500 g bottles). Mixing in higher doses of Resin COLORANT can reduce print quality.
The addition of the dyes with some other resin brands has been successfully tested.
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Resin Colorant Dark Grey
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available