BondTech LGX Lite Arrow for Creality
Upgrade kit compatible with LGX Lite for Creality models
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- LGX extruder not included
- Converts Bowden to Direct Drive Extruder
- For certain Creality 3D printers
Item no.: BTE-EXT-KIT-90, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7350011415175
Product information & technical details
Upgrade kit compatible with LGX Lite only for use on:
- Creality CR-6 SE
- Creality CR-6 Max
- Creality CR-10 Smart
The plastic parts of the LGX Lite Arrow for Creality are made of grey polyamide (PA12) without colouring with a protective wax coating.
The extruder is not included in the set!
An LGX Lite extruder is required to use this kit.
- It converts compatible Bowden 3D printers into direct-drive extruders.
- The additional strain on the sensor (strain gauge) is limited to the LGX Lite itself.
- The housing is lightweight and isolated from the extruder to use a strain gauge sensor to allow levelling.
- It is compatible with all stock hotends and fans.
- The housing is easy to remove for maintenance and service of the hotend and extruder.
- The Z position of the fan shroud can be adjusted.
- Weight: 65g
- Stepper motor current: 0.45~0.65A max
- Maximum operating temperature: 90 °C
It can be upgraded with Slice Engineering Hotends:
- Copperhead Screw Mount
- Mosquito Magnum
- Mosquito Magnum+ Air
Contents of delivery:
- 1x LGX Lite strain gauge mounting kit
- 1x case set LGX Lite Arrow
- 1x LGX Lite Arrow hardware mounting kit with:
- 4x M3x6 button head screw
- 4x M3x8 button head screw
- 2x M3x10 button head screw
- 1x M3x16 screw
- 2x M3x20 MC6S screw
- 1x M3x25 screw
- 4x M3 square nut
- 1x Capricorn cutter
- 1x 70mm Capricorn PTFE
Questions & Answers about BondTech LGX Lite Arrow for Creality
English reviews written for BondTech LGX Lite Arrow for Creality
Did you know?
NASA makes pizza using 3D printers for astronauts in space.