Klipper compatible 3D printer with huge build volume
Features & Advantages
- Build volume of 500 x 500 x 500 mm
- Dual Gear Direct Drive Extruder
- 300°C all-metal hotend
- High-precision stepper motor system
- Gear ratio of 6.5:1
Item no.: SOV-3DP-T500OG, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 500105007107
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: SOV-3DP-T500OG
- Manufacturer No.: 3DP-T500OG
- Manufacturers: COMGROW
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Nozzle shape: Others
- Assembly: Assembly kit
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Heated building board: Yes
- Heated building platform : No
- Building platform : 500 x 500 x 500 mm
Elegant, spacious and robust: The T500 from Comgrow is a powerful FDM 3D printer that can do a lot with its build volume of 500 x 500 x 500 mm.
Features at a glance:
- All-metal aluminum alloy frame,
- Build volume of 500 x 500 x 500 mm – ideal for large-format projects,
- Dual Gear Direct Drive Extruder with a gear ratio of 6.5:1,
- Robust linear guide rails on the X, Y and Z axes for more stability,
- High-precision stepper motor system and a smooth extrusion mechanism,
- 300°C all-metal hotend with hardened steel nozzle for printing carbon fibre and abrasive materials,
- 7-inch touchscreen compatible with Klipper,
- Automatic 49-point levelling,
- User-friendly slicer software,
- 95% pre-assembled.
Large build volume
With an enormous build volume of 500 x 500 x 500 mm, you can turn your large-format projects into reality with ease.
High printing speed
With a gear ratio of 6.5:1, the T500 's Dual Gear Direct Drive Extruder delivers an extrusion rate of up to 30 mm³/s and a standard print speed of 200 mm/s. Thanks to powerful motors on the X and Y axes, an acceleration of 8000 mm/s² is achieved.
Internal guide rails on the XYZ axis for greater stability
The T500 's robust linear guide rails reduce friction, allowing the print head to move more smoothly and evenly. This means that layers can be aligned better, there is less chance of layer shifts, and overall better print quality is achieved.
High-precision stepper motor system for smooth extrusion
T500 features a high-precision stepper motor system and a smooth extrusion mechanism, which ensures precise material flow with a gear ratio of 6.5:1.
300°C all-metal hotend with hardened nozzle
The combination of a 300°C all-metal hotend and a hardened steel nozzle ensures greater wear resistance, allowing the printing of mixed carbon fibres as well as abrasive and "exotic" materials.
Klipper-compatible 7-inch touchscreen
With Klipper, you are simply spared unnecessary settings and additional hardware requirements!
Automatic 49-point levelling
Manual levelling is a thing of the past! Over 49 points you can automatically level the T500 's build plate to get a perfect first layer!
More smart functions
► Efficient cooling: T500 is equipped with three 3010 fans for effective cooling of the extruded material.
► LED lighting on the hotend: The hotend of the T500 is equipped with LED lighting, which means you can easily keep an eye on the prints even in poor lighting conditions.
► WiFi connectivity: Printing can be controlled remotely via a WiFi connection.
► Manual Z-axis adjustment: The height of the Z-axis can be adjusted in no time using a practical rotary wheel.
► Robust construction: The Z-axis is reinforced with a special holder to keep the device in a stable position even during printing.
► Dual Z and Y axes: The Z and Y axes are equipped with dual motors for stable and precise printing.
► 600-watt Meanwell power supply
► Filament run-out sensor
Intelligent slicing software
The T500 's intelligent slicing software makes slicing and preparing 3D models for printing easy. The user-friendly software is also beginner-friendly.
Assembles in 15 minutes
The printer is 95% pre-assembled, so you only need 15 minutes to get started with your first print!
|Device size||817 x 810 x 962 mm (with touchscreen & spool holder)|
|Standard print speed||200mm/s|
|Device display||7-inch IPS touchscreen, 60 Hz refresh|
|Extruder||Dual Gear Direct Drive Extruder|
|Nozzle||made of hardened steel (0.4 + 0.6 + 0.8)|
|Hotend||300°C, all-metal hotend|
|Heated bed||500 watts, 80°C|
|Levelling||automatically, over 49 points|
|Cooling||2 x 3010 fans
1 x 4020 Fan
|Guide rails||X + Y + Z linear rails|
|Number of Z-axis motors||2|
|Number of Y-axis motors||2|
|Power supply||600 watt Meanwell|
|LED light||on the hotend|
|Spool holder||up to 3 kg weight|
|Data transfer||USB 2.0*4 + USB 3.0*1 + Type C|
|Supported operating systems||Windows, macOS|