Dual extruder with a large build space
- Large build space
- Dual extruder
- Improved extruder
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printers|
|Printing Technology:||FFF - FDM - LPD|
|Printer Display:||Touch Display|
|Supporting Operating Systems:||Windows (7 +), Mac OS X (10.7 +)|
|Supported Formats:||STL, OBJ|
|Heated building board:||Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter:||0,4 mm|
|Building platform :||300 x 300 x 400 mm, 270 x 270 x 400 mm|
The Creality CR-X is a dual extruder 3D printer. The device can print with two different filaments or two colours and is ideal for the additive manufacturing of large components.
The two filaments are stored on two spools and fed through a twin extruder and into a single nozzle. The assembly time is approx. 15 minutes.
The most important novelties of the Creality CR-X:
- Additive manufacturing with two filaments or carrier materials of different colour and material properties
- Very large build space of 300 x 300 x 400 mm and 270 x 270 x 400 in Dual Colour
- The electronics are mostly built into the housing
- Innovative Carboloy silicone platform
- Large 4.3-inch color touchscreen
- 3D printing with two filaments
The two extruders feed either the right or the left part of the hotend as needed. Between filament changes, residues are extruded on a Purge Tower.
The arrangement of the build plate on five areas allows a smooth leveling. With easy-to-use leveling screws, you can quickly and easily level and adjust the Creality CR-X build platform. The touchscreen always gives you an overview of the optimal options. It guides you through the individual adjustment steps.
Removable glass top with silicone plastic coating reduces warping and allows easy removal of 3D printed objects.
Further improvements to the Creality CR-X 3D printer:
- Fast heating of the heated bed - in 6 minutes to 100 ° C
- Easy adjustment of the build surface
- Improved cooling
- Can process water-soluble filament
- All-metal extruder with optimised strength and longer life
- Two Z-spindles ensure a quieter and smoother running
- 3D prints are resumed after power outages
- Creality3D motherboard version 2.1
Questions & Answers about Creality CR-X
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hill, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.
3DJake UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology